Revistas ISI: 2009
- Manuel A. Caraballo, Tobias S. Rötting, Francisco Macías, José Miguel Nieto and Carlos Ayora, (2009). “Field multi-step limestone and MgO passive system to treat acid mine drainage with high metal concentrations”. Applied Geochemistry, 24, 2301-2311.
- Manuel A. Caraballo, Tobias S. Rötting, José Miguel Nieto and Carlos Ayora, (2009). “Sequential extraction and DXRD applicability to poorly crystalline Fe- and Al-phase characterization from an acid mine water passive remediation system”. American Mineralogist, 94, 1029-1038.
- M. Li. Mitrasinovic, T. Utigard, G. Plascencia, A. Warczok, (2009). “Silicon rod heat generation and current distribution”. Journal of Crystal Growth 312, p. 141-145.
- Rubio, E, Napitupulu D., (2009). “Caving performance through the integration of microseismic activity and numerical modeling at DOZ-PT Freeport, Indonesia”. International Journal of Minerals, Metallurgy and Materials, Volume 16, Number 1, February 2009, 1-6.
- Vallejos, J.A. and McKinnon, S.M. (2009). “Omori’s law applied to mining-induced seismicity and re-entry protocol development” Pure and Applied Geophysics. DOI 10.1007/s00024-009-0010-7.
- L. Cifuentes, D. Pino, (2009). “Effect of solution components on stability of protective PbO2 layers on Pb-Ca-Sn anodes for copper electrowinning”, Corrosion Engineering, Science and Technology 44(6), 474-476.
- X. Emery, (2009). “Change-of-support models and computer programs for direct block support simulation”, Computers & Geosciences, Vol. 35, nº10, p. 2047-2056.
- J. Hernández, X. Emery, (2009). “A geostatistical approach to optimize sampling designs for local forest inventories”, Canadian Journal of Forest Research, Vol. 39, nº8, p. 1465-1474.
- M. Torres, A. Casali, (2009). “A novel approach for the modelling of high-pressure grinding rolls”. Minerals Engineering 22 (2009), 1137–1146.
- Cifuentes, L., Grageda, M., Casas, J. M., Vargas, T., (2009). “Effect of solution impurities on morphology and composition of copper electrodeposits obtained in membrane based cell”. MATERIALS SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY 25(6), 753-759, 2009
- X. Emery, (2009). “The kriging update equations and their application to the selection of neighboring data”. Computational Geosciences, Vol. 13, no. 3, p. 269-280.
- Castro, R., Gonzales, F., Arancibia, E., (2009). “Development of a gravity flow numerical model for the evaluation ofdrawpoint spacing for block/panel caving”, Journal of the South African Institution of Mining and Metallurgy, 109(7),p. 393-400.
- Kracht, W., Finch, J.A., (2009). “Bubble break-up and the role of frother and salt”, International Journal of Mineral Processing, 92, 153-161.
- L. Cifuentes, I. Garcia, P. Arriagada, J. M. Casas, 2009. “The use of electrodialysis for metal separation and water recovery from CuSO4-H2SO4-Fe solutions”, Separation and Purification Technology, 68, 105-108.
- X. Emery, D.A. Silva, (2009). “Conditional co-simulation of continuous and categorical variables for geostatisticalapplications”, Computers & Geosciences, Vol. 35, nº6, p. 1234-1246.
- X. Emery and L.N. Robles, (2009). “Simulation of mineral grades with hard and soft conditioning data: Application to a porphyry copper deposit”, Computational Geosciences, Vol. 13, nº1, p. 79-89.
- Kracht, W., Finch, J.A., (2009). “Usign sound to study bubble coalescence”, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 332 (1), 237-245.